Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Wreath

Gosh college gets busy! Between classes, meetings, and homework, I've had zero time to upload any more projects but the time has finally come! Since it's already Halloween time, I decided to make a Halloween inspired wreath from inexpensive supplies found at Michael's and the Dollar Store.




The supplies I used were:
-1 plain wreath
-a bag of plastic Halloween rings
-candy wrappers
-black glitter leaf garland
-silver skull garland
-ribbon
-gemstones
-clear ornament
-orange construction paper
-green pipe cleaner
-Sharpie marker
-hot glue gun



When making wreaths, there's really know set way of going about it. The key is finding good supplies that work well together. I also like having a focal point with my wreaths. In the Halloween wreath, I made the focal point the pumpkin in the middle. Other types of focal points may be wooden initial letters, bigger flowers, or a bow. It all depends on the theme of your wreath!







No comments:

Post a Comment