Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm OFFICIALLY a blogger!

Hello everyone!
After much apprehension and hesitation, I have finally made my first attempt at blogging. It took me awhile to even realize that I could post all of my awesome projects online to share with the world until I became an avid, crazily obsessed Pinterest user and came across TONS of blogs there. However, that still wasn't enough to convince me that I could put together my OWN blog until my boyfriend's cousin told me to go for it! 
So I did. 
And now, I am so anxious to get started posting my different ideas and projects I create and hope that you all enjoy them as much as I do...and maybe make your own! 
I would just like to welcome you to my blog and I hope that I can get your creative juices flowing with the projects to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment